UVAC SPECIAL NATURE RESERVE
The special nature reserve Uvac is a protected natural good of exceptional importance.
The river Uvac lies between the northern slopes of the Zlatar and the southern branches of Zlatibor. The special nature reserve Uvac is a protected natural good of exceptional importance. The special value of the valley canyon parts is the faded meanders, whose capes reach a height of up to 100 meters. The uniqueness and attraction of this area makes the presence and nesting of a very rare and small type of eagle - griffon vulture.
DESCRIPTION OF TEH EXCURSION
- Departure at 7.30h from Bajina Bašta.
- Arriving at Uvac Lake and riding a boat with a visit to the Ice Cave.
- Visit of the special reserve Uvac with sightseeing of the wild-soup habitat.
- Climbing on the lookout with a spectacular view of the Uvac meanders.
- Continuation of the trip and the visit of the ethno village of Šitkovo and the church in Šitkovo.
- Visit of Dubnica monastery in the village of Božetići.
- Return to Bajina Bašta in the evening, with a break at the Zlatar at the "Zlatarski Biseri" Hotel or a short stay on the Kokin brod.
- End of excursion.
PRICE OF EXCURSION
Method of payment:
Cash payment: when booking excursions and purchasing tickets for sailing not later than 2 days before the start of the excursion.
Price of excursion includes
- Transportation on the specified route (minibus bus)
- Driving catamaran by Lake Uvac and meandra
- Services of a licensed tourist guide
- Ticket for SR Uvac
- Ticket to the Ice Cave
Price of excursion does not includes
- individual costs
The minimum number of passengers for the excursion is 15 for a minibus, 35 bus passengers. In case of insufficient number of registered passengers, the agency reserves the right to cancel 12 hours before departure.